Mental Health of a Nation [Paperback]
This book is a compilation by local mental health experts on the development of mental health services in Singapore after 1993. The year was the end point of an earlier book 'Till the Break of Dawn — A History of Mental Health Services in Singapore (1841-1993)' that had been written on the history of psychiatry.
- S$58.85 Online Price
- S$52.96 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 3 to 5 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
- Delivery time required depends on your selected option.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over S$50.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our stores.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- I Want to Die but...
- S$23.72 Online Price
- S$21.35 KPC Member Price
- The Good Life : L...
- S$30.90 Online Price
- S$27.81 KPC Member Price
- Surrounded by Idi...
- S$23.17 Online Price
- S$20.85 KPC Member Price
- Atomic Habits : t...
- S$30.19 Online Price
- S$27.17 KPC Member Price
- The Power of Regr...
- S$22.52 Online Price
- S$20.27 KPC Member Price