It's OK Not to Be OK : Good Advice and Kind Words for Positive Mental Well-Being [Hardcover]
Nobody is fine all the time, and if you're feeling down or struggling with serious problems, you're not alone. This comforting guide is here to help you understand the mental health issues that affect us all. Covering anxiety, depression, loneliness, stress and self-esteem, this book is full of good advice, fresh ideas and kind words.
- S$19.81 Online Price
- S$17.83 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 3 to 5 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
- Delivery time required depends on your selected option.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over S$50.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our stores.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- I Want to Die but...
- S$23.72 Online Price
- S$21.35 KPC Member Price
- The Courage to Be...
- S$19.50 Online Price
- S$17.55 KPC Member Price
- The Good Life : L...
- S$30.90 Online Price
- S$27.81 KPC Member Price
- Atomic Habits : A...
- S$30.19 Online Price
- S$27.17 KPC Member Price
- The Confident Min...
- S$23.95 Online Price
- S$21.55 KPC Member Price