An intimate memoir by the former First Lady chronicles the experiences that have shaped her remarkable life, from her childhood on the South Side of Chicago through her setbacks and achievements in the White House.
- S$27.50 Online Price
- S$24.75 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 3 to 5 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
- Delivery time required depends on your selected option.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over S$50.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our stores.
|Item Type||English Books (Paperback)|
|Publisher||Crown Publishing Group, Division of Random House Inc (US)|
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Unhoneymooners
- S$29.81 Online Price
- S$26.83 KPC Member Price
- The Light We Carry
- S$49.95 Online Price
- S$44.95 KPC Member Price
- XI : A Study in P...
- S$23.76 Online Price
- S$21.38 KPC Member Price
- The LEGO Story : ...
- S$56.16 Online Price
- S$50.54 KPC Member Price
- I'm Glad My Mom Died
- S$49.58 Online Price
- S$44.62 KPC Member Price