Unfair Advantage : The Power of Financial Education [Paperback]
Why do the rich get richer even in a financial crisis? In this book, the author of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" confirms his message and challenges readers to change their context and act in a new way. It takes a fresh look at the factors that impact people as they struggle to cope with change and challenges that impact their financial world.
- S$29.74 Online Price
- S$26.77 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 3 to 5 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
- Delivery time required depends on your selected option.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over S$50.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our stores.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Mindset : Changin...
- S$21.95 Online Price
- S$19.75 KPC Member Price
- Outliers : The St...
- S$17.07 Online Price
- S$15.36 KPC Member Price
- Clearly Write: Wi...
- S$35.31 Online Price
- S$31.78 KPC Member Price
- The Concise 48 La...
- S$19.62 Online Price
- S$17.66 KPC Member Price
- Working Backwards...
- S$23.50 Online Price
- S$21.15 KPC Member Price