The Beginner's Dog Training Guide : How to Train a Superdog, Step by Step [Paperback]
Unleash your dog's potential and build a rewarding relationship that will last a lifetime!
From walking on a loose lead to carrying the shopping, The Beginner's Dog Training Guide has everything you need to know to train your dog and ensure you have a happy canine companion. Choose the right dog breed for you and then keep your dog healthy by understanding their exercise, diet, and grooming needs. Follow clear, step-by-step explanations and illustrations to learn every aspect of owning and training a dog, from basic obedience to advanced tricks.
Expert advice accompanied by over 800 clear photographs provide a user-friendly visual guide to training your dog, by showing you exactly what to do. Filled with tips and tricks, this book will help you become the owner of a well-behaved, healthy, and happy dog!
This dog training book promises:
- An easy-to-follow approach to understanding dog behaviour and dog training based on the latest research into canine intelligence
- Offers expert guidance on selecting the right dog for you, with a catalogue of the most popular breeds
- Features behavioural analysis to help you understand what your dog is thinking
- More than 800 photographs provide clear visual guidance so you know exactly what to do to succeed with your dog
- A must-have volume for families training their new pet, for first-time dog owners and experienced owners alike as well as those interested in training theory and dog psychology.
- S$22.47 Online Price
- S$20.22 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 3 to 5 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
- Delivery time required depends on your selected option.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over S$50.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our stores.