Making Design : Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collections [Hardcover]
Featuring more than 1,100 collection objects selected by the curatorial staff, Smithsonian Design Library, and designer Irma Boom, this book is organized entirely by Boom's visual sequencing of images; her design and the curators' essays weave parallel narratives throughout.
- S$65.48 Online Price
- S$58.93 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : In stock at the Fulfilment Centre.
- Usually dispatches around 3 to 5 working days.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
- Delivery time required depends on your selected option.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over S$50.00
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our stores.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Art of Callig...
- S$39.54 Online Price
- S$35.59 KPC Member Price
- Sketching from th...
- S$65.52 Online Price
- S$58.97 KPC Member Price
- Off the Wall : Ar...
- S$56.71 Online Price
- S$51.04 KPC Member Price
- Just Enough Design
- S$30.02 Online Price
- S$27.02 KPC Member Price
- Drawing on the Ri...
- S$35.10 Online Price
- S$31.59 KPC Member Price